BASKETBALL OPERATIONS MANAGER
Applications Close June 22nd 2010
The Southern Tigers Basketball Association is seeking the services of a full time Basketball Operations Manager. The Southern Tigers Basketball Association is one of the ten member clubs of BasketballSA and has a strong tradition of success at both junior and senior levels.
The club is based at Morphett Vale, South Australia, and plays and trains out of a brand new four court stadium in the Southern suburbs of Adelaide in South Australia.
There are 40 Southern Tigers teams competing in the junior District competition, from Under 10’s to Under 20’s with our junior programs focusing on skill development, positive attitude and participative experience.
The Southern Tigers also have eleven teams entered in the senior competition, with two teams participating in the Australian Basketball League (Central Conference).
Key aspects of the role are as follows:
· Development and implementation of a Club Program
· Development of a formalised “Skills and Game Play Standards” for each age group.
· Develop Specialist Training Programs
· Run holiday camps and other programs
· You must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work closely with our Coaches and players
· A base salary of $40000 will be paid with the opportunity to earn substantial bonuses on top of base salary
If you want to be part of a successful club that has a proud history and an exciting future and be in a coaching environment that focuses on personal development then email your job application and resume listing achievements and qualifications to:
Southern Tigers Basketball Association
Mobile: 0434 182 782 Email to firstname.lastname@example.org