Basketball SA is excited to present the 41st Annual (St Clair) Christmas Carnival to be held this December.
What: 2017 Basketball SA Christmas Carnival
Who: Junior and Senior Basketball
When: December 15, 16 & 17, 2017
DETAILS OF ENTRY
- Games will be played at Titanium Security Arena & Port Adelaide Recreation Centre
- The Carnival is run over Friday night – games commence from 5pm, Saturday & Sunday games commence from 8am and the nomination fee covers up to 10 players, Coach, Officials and Spectators.
- In 2017 we are offering an Early Bird Special. If you pay online by the 27th October, the cost is $220 (includes GST and processing fee).Nominations and/or payments made after the 27th October will now be at the standard rate of $240.
- (Other stadiums may be required based on the number of teams entered)
- Registration & payments can & MUST be done online - www.stclair.basketball.net.au
- Requests for special times must be listed online when registering or emailed.
- Players may compete in only one team for the duration of the Carnival unless prior permission is obtained from the relevant Sub-Committee.
- All players must be under the required age as of the 31/12/2018 (juniors only).
- Players must play in 1 game to be eligible for the Semi-Finals & 2 games for Grand Finals.
- Special or unusual situations arising during the Carnival will be considered by the relevant Sub-Committee in an effort to reach an amicable solution.
- All Nominations must be lodged by 5.00pm, Sunday 12th November 2017 and MUST be done online via the St Clair website (www.stclair.basketball.net.au).
- Late nominations may NOT be accepted if the grades are FULL.
- Each team must play all games as programmed.
- Proof of age may be required if requested by the Carnival Co-ordinator. (i.e. Passport, Student Card, proof of age card, Drivers License or Birth Certificate) this doesn’t apply to seniors.
- ZONE DEFENSE is not permitted in Under 10, 12 & 14 age groups.
- Teams can nominate players from Div 1 to Social level. Teams will be graded accordingly to the division played in Basketball SA District Competition.
- Due to the dates of our carnival district games will be programmed for this weekend. Arrangements will be made so you can still play your district games and be able to still nominate in the carnival. Please state when nominating your team your grade, division & team number which will help us with grading & to schedule your carnival games around your district game.
- Trophies will be awarded to all winning and runner-up teams in all grades
- Programs will be forwarded a week prior to the Carnival.
For further information contact:
Jodie Bell ph: 0408 575 041 Fax: (08) 8244 4546