The Free Throw Foundation is delighted to announce today the release of its next round of funding to the SA Basketball community through its “Assist Program”.
“The Assist Program continues to achieve our goals of providing funding to basketball athetes in need. As part of our overall strategy to help young people stay in our sport of basketball, we are pleased to announce the next round of Assist Program funding is now open for applications.”
Free Throw Foundation Chairman David Spear said today
“This next round of funding approved by the Board is very exciting and we are proud of where we have got to so far. The funds are a direct result of our events and fundraising activities so far, our wonderful sponsors, with funds going directly back into the basketball community” Spear said.
“As always we follow a strict process of good corporate governance as we review all of our applicants. It is a difficult and time consuming process but we have to be diligent to ensure we get the right outcomes.” Spear said.
Application can now be lodged direct from the website www.freethrowfoundation.com.au and will be distributed by Basketball SA to the stakeholders throughout South Australia. Applications close Sunday 29th October 2017.
More information on the Free Throw Foundation can be found at;